Below are pictures which illustrates our product range:
2. Reflective concrete wall mount numbers
- Reflective painted numbers:
- These Reflective painted numbers were our pride when we started in 1998.
- These numbers are painted on the curb right in front of a house in way which illuminates the property for emergency service response.
- We use highly durable paint products which lasts a minimum period of three years from date of application.
- Reflective concrete wall mount numbers:
- These numbers are the second product in our arsenal since we started in 1998.
- These numbers are made to install on a fence wall outside of a property.
- These numbers are manufactured with highly durable materials which is weather proof.
- These concrete based numbers are also a repellent for vandals because they do not have a resale value, thus eliminating the tendency of vandals to break it off your wall and sell it for a buck or two.
- Reflective concrete floor mount numbers:
- These numbers are the third product in our arsenal since we started in 1998.
- These numbers are steel re in forced, and can be secured with concrete into any soil surface,
- These numbers are mainly manufactured for farm/rural use where night time visibility is lacking.
These numbers are covered with reflective glass beads which make them highly visible during day time and especially at night when visibility is lacking.How these numbers can effect emergency response time:
As an example, when we drive our cars on the highways of South Africa, we are so used to the bright white and yellow lines guiding our way to wherever we are going. In some places of our National roads there are these glass domes or square blocks which either reflect or flash.
Now, these numbers which we provide are made of the very same materials which is used on our national roads in South Africa and in the rest of the world. The reason the roads agencies are using these materials is because they are concerned about our safety on the National roads., which is the very same reason we use the same materials to illuminate our house numbering products.
When emergency personnel is being called out to respond to your emergency call, very often they are faced with harsh road conditions, traffic, and then also the fact that most of the houses in our beloved country do not even have a visible way of identification.
By providing a highly visible way of identification for road users to identify your property, you are contributing to your own and your neighbor's well being in the sense of cutting down on time wasted looking for your or your neighbor's property.
When you drive in your vehicle, especially when you are in a big hurry, believe me, you do not have the time to drive up and down every street looking for somebody’s house when there are no visible civic numbers. Which is wasting valuable life saving time.
When you have your property clearly marked, you ensure that your house will be found in any emergency situation.
We also manufacture and install reflective street names: